1) Do not pin on the seams of a 9-patch when sewing together - pin on either side of the bulk.
2) I am not ready for WOF strip sewing yet....only the length of my 24" template I am using. Varied widths ensue on same strip.
2a) Leaning over too far while rotary cutting a strip causes your (add guilty portion of anatomy here) to dislodge the ruler you are using.
3) Measure, measure, measure!
4) Starch and iron Everything! (almost)
5) Take pictures of the layout. Don't rely on memory...it
6) Look at the finished pieces as long as you want.......but the job won't get finished unless you do it.
7) Cutting fabric could be the most important step in creating a quilt....after measuring correctly.
8) Maybe in a year I will get a "Go"....
9) Stash moves! Pieces of fabric visit each other in the middle of the night.
10) Look at enough patterns and they start morphing together into
Part II will evolve at a future date.........duplications are possible due to Importance Quotient or just plain Memory Loss...
BTW: THIS IS MY 99TH POST....MY GIVEAWAY WILL BE NEXT..........KEEP LOOKING.....