Now I am to sponsor a Give-Away, but what kind?
I put my thinking cap on (quilted, of course) and decided.......
I am going to let one of you into my sewing room closet (so to speak) to SHOP MY STASH.....
You will be able to pick and choose what and how much to win.... Feel free to rummage through the pictures below and decide what you want to have. You can have a 1/2 yard of this and that, a yard of "oohh, yes" , and even 2 yards of "specially specials". Up to an overall total of 5 yards.
You see, some of these I bought and have not cut, some I have just "collected" and some I have used and still have oodles of. Some are LQS quality and some I bought when I was first learning to quilt (about 5 years ago), some fabric I have had for a longer time than others, but all are decent, useable stash.
I have chosen mainly Novelty fabrics. Most will be the normal width sold in stores. If different, it will be mentioned with the picture.
1) Time Frame -------not long, only until December 5 at 12:00AM (CST) (midnight)
2) Overall total yardage to be given away - 5 yards of stash
3) Increments: 1/2 yard, 1 yard, 1 1/2 yards, with maximum of any fabric being 2 yards (if available, of course).
4) To enter, just leave a comment on this post and mention the Giveaway on your blog, or wherever. Hopefully you will become a follower if you aren't one already, but it's not necessary.
5) I will announce the winner within 24 hours after the giveaway closes. The old fashioned name in a bowl will be the method, assisted by (drum roll....) my DH.
5) Please make sure that I have some way to reach you! If your name is drawn and you cannot be reached, then you can't win and another winner will be picked. If you are a "no-reply blogger", then leave me your e-mail. If you do win, you have 2 days to give me your "order". It will take a couple of days to cut the fabric and then it will be on the way to its' new home.
Each picture will have an identifying name and/or code above each picture to help in the ordering.
Have fun shopping !
Click on pictures for a larger view...
1) Planets - 3 fabrics
1a (only 1 yard available)
2) chef's special - 1 fabric
3) License Plate - 1 fabric
4) Musical Instruments/Black background - 1 fabric
5) Musical Instruments/Cream background - 1 fabric
6) Various John Deer Fabric- 6 fabrics
7) Christmas Apron/Pot Holder Panel- 2 panels (1 panel = 1 yard)
8) Christmas Patriotic Santa Stars
9) Large Christmas Stars (Thimbleberry brand) - must take all, little over 1 yard so count 1 yard
10) Christmas Scarf Fabric (Silky feel, must take all - count 1 yard)
Have fun choosing. I'll have my order pad ready.