Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poor Thing...Thought it was Forgotten......

I have been so busy for awhile, what with finishing the middle of my brown/blue quilt, taxes, and visits to the LQS, that this H2H project hasn't been touched for almost 1 1/2 weeks...And I put it on my wall to help me remember it!


On March 26 at the quilt group, I sewed the little orphan blocks together and cut the other blocks.  {Yes, I need one more block at the bottom}

Anyway,  I put it on my wall as soon as I got the other blocks off (brown/blue) and there it hung.  Actually, I am really surprised...nothing has floated down to the floor. It stayed where it should.

I decided tonight that I need some variety before I get back to the B/B, so I am going to try and finish this top tomorrow.  I still have one more series of blocks to cut but hopefully I can get it to where it doesn't look so anemic...

It's almost 9:00 pm my time and I want to get started on it NOW.....so see you in a bit....

No comments: