Thursday, September 6, 2012

Several Items of Business..

Have you missed me?

I have been busy making a quilt...one I cannot tell you about until after the first part of November.  So be patient...I have taken a couple of pictures of the process and will let you see them then. 

I have finished the top of the quilt and will be handing it over to a LA quilter soon...yes, this one I am not handquilting. There are time constraints and all...

I will also soon be finishing another quilt I have mentioned...the Catch as Catch Can Quilt.  I have a small amount of HQing to do then the final binding/label installment.  Pictures later...

Hopefully I can also finish the Christmas tree skirt (and maybe another one) soon after I start posting again...

Be prepared to be snowed with pictures...in the meantime, here is a little sight from our back yard.....



 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am well and good.  But I will be out of pocket for about a month and probably will not be posting during that time.  Notice the probably....

Because of this and other factors, I have decided to suspend the Mini-Giveaways for awhile...when they come back, they will not be on any set day as before....I love giving away items I do not wish to use and probably have several more underneath everything else.  As I run across items, I will publish them as  Giveaways...no set time, but I promise I will let everyone know when one is ready to be posted.

Don't forget me and I'll be back......




3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I look forward to your 'hush' projects. Enjoy your sewing and creativity.

Marei said...

I'll be here when you come back! Enjoy some time for yourself (and your projects, of course!)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Hope you get lots done while you are 'away' from blogging.