Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pinwheels Spinnin'

There was a stack of fabric on my shelves for who knows how long.  Almost every time I looked at them I thought to myself that I had to make Something out of them soon...they were tugging at me.

The chance came.....after tweaking the pile with some additions from a recent LQS trip, these will be joining their com-padres in a  baby quilt.


 I have all but one pinwheel block done (finished size 8") ...4 each....and will soon decide which one will be my 5th wheel,,,,,so to speak....have to see how they look when laid out.

Because of the thickness of the pinwheels, I plan to tie this quilt, using all 6 strands of embroidery thread....short strings....probably will tack each of the folded corners + a few other places....

Yes, there will be borders...

 

No comments: