Monday, July 11, 2011

Bagless No More

In the past couple of weeks I have kept my eye out for my long lost schlep bag....still lost.

However, since I will be needing one this coming weekend, I decided I had better get on the ball and "under the needle" as someone once said...

I ended up with this: 




Now, if I can only find the other one, I can have two....if not, then one will do....

==============
RE:  Comments: 

Over the last few weeks I have been playing with the Comments Settings...Mr. Anonymous started lurking in the background of my blog and I found it too unnerving to keep the Comments wide open.  So I first changed it back to where you have to type in a series of letters to have your comment show up....

Now I am trying the other path I have seen some of you take.....where I check the comments before they are shown below the post...  This will cut down the time and effort on your part, and I can still have a little control over my blog. 

I love your comments and look forward to seeing them continue....

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well - maybe it was just time to treat yourself to a new bag. I love my schlep and yours is cute. Oh, Mr. Anon - yes, I know the culprit, but luckily my firewall, security and settings aren't letting him thru.

quiltzyx said...

The new schlep bag looks great! I'm surprised that the other one hasn't popped out now that the new one is done! LOL

Barb said...

Love your bag....hope you find the other one.....can you find my glasses when you find your bag?

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You'll find your other bag. I've been cleaning up my stash area, and I'm finding all sorts of stuff I'd lost or forgotten about.