Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rearranging.....almost as bad as moving...

Having curtains on my windows changes my whole prospective....I am rearranging my sewing room...again...

Someone pointed out that the side leaves on my sewing table that can be pulled out, aren't pulled out yet.. and needed more room to do so..



I concurred, and, although they are still not pulled out...they can be now..

Also, I have decided to refine as well as rearrange "stuff".. So I am starting to take a hard look at items..

Since my sewing table has moved to the other side of the room, I have rolled (yes, isn't it lovely to have rollable) one of my shelves to the back wall and opened up the side wall for use..



I still may get rid (give away)   of my sewing machine cabinet (no sewing machine) you see in the picture.  It's a shame some of ya'll who might want it don't live close enough to warrant the gas to come pick it up...you might end up with other stuff too..

Gotta go and exercise....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to have all that room! Your curtains turned out great, and I love your shelving and containers...one of these days I am going to get organized! LOL
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wonky Girl said...

Saw your post at About Quilting. Love the curtains! Also agree you do have nice big room as another commented. My room is so messy I could not share a photo. There is a tiny open trail from door to computer to tv. Rest of floor is buried and I cannot even get to my closet. Been sewing in kitchen nook. Shameful huh?

LuAnn said...

I like your rearranging. The curtains really brighten up the room, and I like your machine in front of the windows. I sew in front of a window...sort of a thoughtful spot. Your fabrics look pretty organized in the shelving.

Sparky said...

I would love to be closer... we could sew together...