Sunday, September 22, 2013

Freeeeeee to Meeeeeee &&&& What's Happenin'

First let me say that I was very calm, and did not hog.....

Went to a friend of a friend's house today and we sorted and chose fabric for about 2 1/2 hours....met some real nice folks and they permitted me to add to my stash....

These will be seen in string blocks and bow ties in the future; possibly wounded warrior and Halloween....who knows what else.


 Isn't it nice to have friends......


Next, tiny steps & long time comin'.....

Here are the choices for the next two blocks of my bug quilt,,or maybe it is a wall hanging....

Inch worm on the left and Centipede on the right.....

Hopefully I can blend in the colors okay....some bugs may be colored as never before....





 Have had this pattern ....forEver!
Size  34 1/4 x 46 1/2 inches



My first real trip into Appliqueland....will see you on the other side.......If I can get finished with this, I can tackle Anything! Starting with hopefully simple blocks and climbing up the ladder to the more complex....Hope I don't fall off!

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

The bugs look cute. Have fun picking your colors. Enjoy the 'new' fabric, too.