Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Winner of the License Plate fabric is.........

from ".......Quilty as Charged",  robin, in Canada...my first international winner!  Congratulations.  E-mail is sent.
Thanks to all who participated..as a matter of fact....

I found some more of the same fabric,,,so guess what I did?  Had DH draw another name, that's what. So another yard is going to...  Linda, of Stray Stitches!  And that still leaves about a yard for me, too!

Yea!

So robin and Linda, I am awaiting word from ya'll so I can send it sometime...in spite of the weather!

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations Robin and Linda - and you get some ,too - that makes 3 winners! Yeah!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Woohoo! I love the fabric! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!

Michele T said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Cheryll said...

Congrats to both ladies!! ... i'm jealous!