Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Liked the top...LOVED the finish!

Started on 6/22/12.

First Finish on 2013: 
Rainbow Quilt...Disappearing 4 Patch
Roughly 47" X 47"
Made with Rainbow Charm Pack from Keepsake Quilting circa 2006.
Bordered by Stonehenge, binding by Sale Fabric....



It pays to wait for the right design to come along..

I like to show you the tops of quilts as I finish them.  But when I finish the entire quilt (usually HQing) I feel the need to show it again.  This one took awhile to finish because other things pushed it aside (quilty things as well as life).  Luckily, most of the items I make do not have a time frame. 

I am keeping this for awhile...love the range of colors and am so glad they were all included in a charm pack...I would have never been able to choose them from bolts....

Now, as a promise to myself after finishing...need to get a leettle housework done...

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the rainbow DP4P and the border works very well with it. Great finish!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I have D4P blocks from an exchange that I need to turn into a quilt. I love the look of D4P blocks. Yours turned out great!