Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Progress Report

I went into town yesterday early...my car needed a little loving care/recall strokes.  They shuttled me to a near IHOP and I had a nice leasurely breakfast, came back, got the car, and headed to the local LQS. 

There I saw a perfect Sale Fabric for my binding (had to buy 2 yds).  Came home and realized that it would work with two of my bindingless projects.  I worked on one yesterday and cut the other this morning. 



If I had thought, I could have cut/sewn them both yesterday as one continuous length and saved me another cutting...hindsight... 

In the meantime, I cut more units for my Flannel Quilt.  They look really small in comparison, don't they?  They will have a 2" border all around that will (hopefully) bring them up to size.



I'm still looking for a backing for my Butterfly table runner...I have a red that would work, but somehow, I feel I should still look around for just the Right One...know what I mean?  A binding has to go on that one too...don't worry, I won't use the same one again......although.......

And I have a few more leaders/enders done....

So that is my progress in the last few days...slow but steady. And this is the beginning of another day...rainy as it is....


1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Funny how we fall in love with a binding - I have some special ones that I go back to frequantly. You are getting a lot done, even in baby steps.