Monday, July 29, 2013

Wash Day Stars --------DONE!....

The top, that is.....

Measuring ~~~~ 94 x 108 inches......

And laid out on a double bed,.....edges folded up to show border.........





.....and a closeup.....




It should cover the bed nicely.  IF,,,,and this time I say, IF...... I HQ it, the pattern probably will be just straight lines, sewing a little out of the ditch on at least one side of each seam.....maybe hopping over squares to continue with star seams.

Binding will probably be in yellow also....that is a fer distance away yet......

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love the bright scrappiness of this!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

When a top is done, it counts as a finish for me! Great job!

Angie said...

I LOVE this quilt!!! It's going to be soooo lovely on your bed---what size are your blocks?

Shannon said...

Wow that is huge!! I love it. It is so bright and fun!!