Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wash Day Stars - Ongoing

I finally have gotten back to my sewing after a great while...


I'm using my bed to lay out the finished/unfinished rows.  Rows 1-15 are together; rows 16-19 are being laid out here; rows 20-23 yet to do, then 3 borders.

Since I have been back, my sewing as suffered, as I mentioned...just other things to do.

...My DH had cataract surgery and he is up and running now; I had to drive him everywhere!

 my house needed TLC when I got back....actually DH kept it nice and neat...just needed a lot of tweaking; 

...A lot of visiting;

...A lot of resting after trip;

...Yard work


One of the loads we took to the back pasture...trimmed trees, cleaned and clipped brush from fence, and vines from this... it still runs, FYI.

BEFORE




AFTER


And guess when we did the yard work?   The week it was  HOT HOT HOT

It hit 104 & 105.......We were in and out during the several days we worked and did most of  it was after 8:00pm when it cooled down to about 85 or 90....

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You aren't the only one that has been behind in stitching. Glad DH is doing well after his surgery.