Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Not Teasing, Honest.......

By now, those wanting to see the finished quilt are expecting to see pictures....

Evidently, I am slowing down...I know I have said this before, and I am definitely not the only quilter to face this situation, but that dude is heavy!!  I find myself having to relax after tackling it.  I am thinking I made a mistake by adding the batting....but not to dwell on that.,.,adds to its' charm....

But this is the last of the sashing I have to do, and then I can work on the sides, hopefully which will not be as demanding.....

Just wanted to show you the new configuration of tables and sewing machines I have come up with since the last picture.  As said before, this is the last sashing to be done and by the time I finish this post, I will be rested enough to sew. 

BTW, please note my "elevator" chair.  That is no optical illusion....it really is almost as high as the table.  The up/down spring is messed up on it and if I am not sitting for a short length of time, it proceeds to rise to the occasion.  I have to pull the lever to make it go down so I can reach the foot pedal of the machine.  I get up to do something, and up it comes again......Oh, since that picture was taken......it has gotten higher....the arms are above the table now....  It's a comfortable chair, but its' days (or weeks,,,or months...) are numbered

No comments: