Sunday, November 7, 2010

Working on Necessary Chores.....

Since finishing with THE QUILT, and while waiting for DH to help with PVC and rope so I can get a good picture,  I am starting to clean up and work on my sewing room. Since it has been ages since I have picked up, sorted, thrown away, etc in here, I am ashamed to show it to you.  Just trust me when I say it needs it.....


After I finished  THE QUILT .  I had quite a bit of leftovers from DHs old clothes, and although I could have kept them for future use, I decided to use them as stuffing in this:


I used some striped denim and made one huge doggie pillow....I really had enough stuffing for two pillows, but opted for just one.


Another benefit from using the leftover stash.....






I went from this



to this:






Empty containers ready for new contents..... and just in time for the sewing room fabulous clean-up (I hope).  I am alloting about a week, during which I will not start anything new and will satisfy myself (quilt-wise) by continuing to handquilt the two I am working on  now.


And that is my cue to quilt procrastinating and get busy,,,,


Bye for now....

1 comment:

Judee said...

WOW! You really cleaned up! I was happy to empty one box...thanks for the inspiration.