Thursday, August 5, 2010

Re: last post,,,,,Temporarily Fixed


This is a temporary fix....I realized that the more table surface I have, the more STUFF I put on it,,so one of these side tables may have to go permanently.  Only I can't have everything on the floor !

Also, please notice that I have a chair with a mind of its' own.  It is a very comfortable chair and I don't want to get rid of it, but its' time is running out....
Every time I get up and leave it for an hr or sometimes less now, it reverts back to its maximum height.  Being only 5' tall, I find that it will not suit.  It has a height lever, which I use to slide it downwards so my feet can touch the ground (and foot lever), but that only lasts as long as I sit. 
May have to get DH to see to it when it finally refuses to obey my command to "Sit!".

No comments: