Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leeettlle Bit of Quilting - Among Other Things

I have been HQ at least 15-20 minutes a day on my GD quilt. (see side) That is about all I have been doing sewing-wise since I posted last.

I have cut some of the practice churn block pieces, but not all...



I have been collecting recipes for my new diet.  I have dusted off my George Foreman grill (small) and bought a newer crock pot, large enough to make soups, etc so I can freeze individual portions. I have been grocery shopping and have a lot of fresh, therefore quickly perishable vegetables, fruits, etc.  Must cook/eat these soon.

Now give me a few days to cook up some of these recipes and I can get back to quilting for a little while. 

My favorite recipe so far? 


I keep the butter, but use egg substitute. 

Will be cooking this today, if the chicken ever thaws out:


 Talk to you soon......


2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just love that fabric - color and pattern is just inspirational. I have been on a change of diet - eating pattern and got a new crockpot (the old one bit the dust). Now to (re)learn a new way of cooking.

Denise :) said...

What recipe book are you using? I use our little George Foreman at least once a week ... it's a bit of a bugger to clean. But my crock pot -- since I started getting the liners -- I use it at least two times a week! I love your orange tonal with the print -- great combination!!