Thursday, February 23, 2012

OH, OH, I'm Gonna Have Fun-un.......

...and I did..

..once the trimming was done, I got to play

Where Will All the Pieces Go?

I laid out my table runner on a slightly smaller table, hence the overlaps..

and Came up with This..


Humm,,,maybe I have pinwheels on the brain....

...or This



..okay this is what "they" suggested...should I go with the flow?

....Decision time...



The key to having fun while sewing/quilting sometimes is just to "go with the gut" feeling...don't overthink....just do.  So I have decided and now I am ready to

Chain Stitch!

Will I add another picture with the results, or should I schedule ahead and make you wait? Or do you already have enough clues in the picture to know what it will look like?....

You probably already have guessed, but I don't want to hurry the process, so until next time....

Sew Long.....

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

As much as I like pinnies - I think the HST layout with them random is so much prettier.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I know you picked the HST's, but, I just love pinwheels. I'm sure it'll be nice either way. Have fun with it!