Monday, May 24, 2010

Practice, Practice, Practice

I am still learning the basics of blogging.  As with quilting, there are things that go slow, and things that just seem to breeze along. 
Hopefully this will breeze along.  This was a few years back when we were moving into our Fifth Wheel.  We had just sold our house and wanted to keep the storage building.  So we temporarily moved it to another place, using a trailer that was slightly smaller than it was. Made me think of a traveling outhouse!


Fast forward a few years later, to a children's museum my GC went to while visiting us a couple of years ago.  They had a VW there that everyone was able to paint on.  So many layers of paint!

So my first post using the updated editor seems to be successful... Hope my quilting continues to be the same! 

No comments: