Friday, May 7, 2010

Scavenger Hunt


I finished handquilting my caterpillar quilt yesterday and for the last 2 days I have been looking for my binding fabric. I have a lot of my fabric separated out in "kits" so that I won't misplace them (har-de-har-har).
I am not that organized, but usually can find something if I set my mind to it and do not have a time limit. My problem is that I forget what I have and while I am looking for one thing, I keep finding projects that I forgot I had that I want to do. Also, I know that they are alive and moving around to try to confuse me.
After opening up every one of my kits and rummaging through them, I had given up and just started handquilting another WIP... Tonight, late, I went through the bins again and lo and behold, the green and gold had squiggled itself to the top of my "children box" and was waiting for me.
They really love me, they just are antsy to be used!

1 comment:

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Oh dear you had me chuckling on the forum and now here.
Sadia