Saturday, September 18, 2010

A "learning" top is finished.

I finished one of my tops in Amy's quilt along.  I read once that you should never point out your mistakes, so I won't.  Suffice it to say I will be reminded of the things I learned every time I look at it.  It still turned out pretty and I may keep it for myself when it is quilted...I don't know yet.   The top will be put aside in a nice stack for now so that I can start another project I have in mind.  I will not forget it and will start handquilting it eventually.  I've come this far on this top and I am not about to abandon it now!!!



2 comments:

Judee said...

Just beautiful! You do very nice work and I understand how you feel.

Theodora quilts said...

that is beautifull I wish I would get mine done I have started a spider quilt started and now I am trying to free motion quilt, have so many things started it's just overwhelming sometimes happy quilting.