Friday, April 22, 2011

15 minutes of "fame"

I have forgotten about my promise to myself to work at least 15 minutes on sewing/quilting every day....some progress toward something/anything to do with fabric/stash/sewing room/etc.... And thus I have been having jerky accomplishments like an old car in third gear trying to reve up from a standing start....

So, starting today (Good Friday...a good day to start something!) and using my special clock,



 I will try to reintroduce myself to that promise...Please help monitor me and keep track on the new tab above labeled 15 minutes/day..... 

Let's see how long I can last....I'm still in the neo-stages of newness to this idea and how to present it here, so keep sharp tabs so you won't get lost if I have a "change in the middle of the stream" inspiration or idea....

Heeerreee we go.o.o///////

Cripes! Oops! I forgot we are having company on Easter...well, they will just have to watch me strut my stuff!!!




    HAPPY EASTER!!!!



Oh, BTW, how do you like my new look?  I am still checking out facelifts and tummy tucks, so some things may change a little more in the weeks/months?? to come.  My learning has to be slow and steady, or I will shoot the curve and go barreling out into who-knows-what land....  

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You are too funny - love the clock! BUT you can do it.

Valspierssews said...

I love your clock too. 15 mins should be an achievable goal but I suggest you give yourself one day off each week. Happy Easter.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Looks like you are off to a great start! The clock is adorable.
I really like the additions to your blog!!

Judee said...

Yay, that clock is great! You can do it!

Sparky said...

OK love the clock....I fancy that one indeed..and yes your new look is rather sprucy...if ever you need some help...I will help...
happy easter sweetie..

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Love the clock. Where did you get it? I need the 15 minute goal. Then I just might get this quilt off the frame (it's been there over a year).