Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nice Postman, Nice Friend.....

What with Easter and stuff, I have not told you about the nice mail I received a few days ago...


Isn't this the brightest fabric! I received this from Carolyn at The Veggie Hunter.  She and I have been snail-mail communicating back and forth for awhile and this is the latest....

   I want to jump into it right away, but am thinking of so many things it would be good in...

like...

mug rugs (maybe more than one)...

quicky table runner...

sewing machine mat for my new sewing table...

 pared with white for a funky baby quilt....

Anyone have an opinion on these or something else I could make????
All comers welcome....


3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well, I have a passion for using white to POP fabrics - so I lean toward the quilt with the white. Very nice fabrics to play with.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

So many possibilities! I look forward to seeing what you will end up creating.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Sewing machine mat. I use a towel so the machine won't 'bounce' on those resin tables. I hadn't thought of making me a mini quilt for that. Then you get to see the fun fabrics every time you get your machine out.