Friday, April 29, 2011

First 15 Minute Week ++ 4/22 - 4/28

So, what have I accomplished this first week of 15 minutes days?

In reality, not much....but I did not stand still either as I have been doing..

I worked a few minutes this week on my Wall Hanging, this is something that I am in no hurry to finish, even though is isn't that difficult..it's sort of an in-betweener.

The journal blocks I have now finished cutting...these have been on the shelf, waiting, since February, so I really feel good about getting this done.


..now just a few pieces of sashing (not cutting all of it, just enough to let her see what it will look like when she positions the blocks the way She wants them...).  On Thursday, I worked hard and finished ironing the freezer paper on while I was surfing the web.  The satellite feed was slow, so as I was waiting for the next screen to come up, I rolled the chair back and forth between the iron and computer.  

 This 15 minutes seems to work,,,it encourages me to do something every day, even if it is only 15 minutes of work.  It will be a bonus when I get my steam up again and work a couple of hours a day...

Oh, the curtains??  They are on my agenda for next week...in between some new things I have planned...DH still has to fix the rods for the windows..maybe if he gets it done I will be encouraged to finish them...or maybe he thinks if I finish the curtains, he will be inclined to work on the rods...hummmm.....

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

15 minutes is all I got today too. A bad storm day here, so had things powered down. But the up side, did some handwork that has been sitting.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Great idea to work 15 minutes to get back into the swing of things. Love the colors of the quilt to be!

Anonymous said...

Love those fabrics!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lana said...

You have done just fine! I love the fabrics too!

Valspierssews said...

I am so glad you 'get it' with the 15 mins a day. It is all part of having a routine that you can stick to. It seems that until you try it and prove it to yourself no amount of telling will convince someone that it really works. Well done. I look forward to your further success.