Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 5 of Quilt-Along Gang

Well, what do you know...it's not even late Sunday evening and I have finished with the assigned blocks for this week.  I am learning values and color combos, even if it is in the "don't do this category".  I have all the blocks in front of me at various times during the week and even I don't know how the quilts will turn out!

Anyway, here they are in all their glory....
Week 5, blocks 9a and 10a
Week 5 blocks 9b and 10b
Completed blocks, Quilt A
Completed blocks, Quilt B
BTW, I picked out the color sashing for both quilts,,,that you will have to wait and see later. 

Now to add the link at Amy's and look at the other quilters' blocks......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greta Blocks for both quilts, Its cool to see the same quilt done in different colors they look completely unique!

Brittany said...

I like seeing the quilt in different colors too. Great job!