Friday, July 30, 2010

Week six - coming down to the wire - Quilt-Along

I am so antsy, wanting to get these finished and put together.  Don't know in what order yet, every week I create new surprises in blocks.

This week is no different.  I am pleased with the blocks.  I had very little trouble with them...a little trouble with 'New Album".  I had to put together the top and bottom rows first to be sure of my measurement on the middle one.  I need more practice, but as a whole everything turned out okay.


Week six, blocks 11a and 12a

Week 6, blocks 11b and 12b
I got tired of the wooden background behind the blocks, so I got a neutral fabric and laid it out.  No as much contrast on some of the blocks, but it got rid of some of the yellowish in the photos.


Completed blocks, Quilt A


Completed blocks, Quilt B

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Great blocks!

crafty pug said...

just fantastic! you should be very pleased!

Unknown said...

Fantastic blocks! Two great quilts!!

Pam