Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting there...

Yesterday I cut and pieced together my binding for my flannel quilt.  I turned out to have more than enough fabric to handle the job.  In fact, I have some binding left over, and if I really want to, I might be able to squeeeeeeze another quilt using some cream/white flannel to use as background....

So I pressed the binding late last night.
This morning I woke up early, came in and sewed the binding to the quilt.  We went to town, ran some errands, stopped on the way back for some delicious BBQ and came home stuffed and unable to move. 
I have yet to make the label, but know what I am going to do, so hopefully within  a few days, give or take a day for traveling, I will be able to post the finished product before I mail it off to its' destination.

No comments: