Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Picture from the past & no new sewing news.....

Because my 1 year blogging anniversary is coming up next month, I was wandering through past posts and one of the first ones I showed was in April, 2010.  It struck me as funny... not the post itself, but the fact that the picture showed my older table and sewing machine in almost the same place as it is now...

I don't know how to copy the entire post, but here is a sort-of attempt at it...

=========================================

April 17, 2010

OBSERVER, QUIILT POLICE OR QUILT JUDGE?


A Mr. Bluebird came to watch my quilting skills today. He flitted around for about 2 hours, off and on. I think he was jealous of his reflection, thinking it was doing something that might be fun. Sorry about the quality of the picture, it was a bit cloudy outside.

=====================================

What is happening now??? 

Still working on curtains and a-waiting "new" shelving...DH is progressing and has about 2 more shelves to go through.  I gave him some empty plastic "shoe boxes" boxes to help things along.. Hopefully by this weekend I will have something to show you......

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

It's fun to take a trip down memory lane. I hope you get your shelves by this weekend!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love the windows! Huge windows. Look forward to the unveiling.